Modus Operandi Development SPA
The steps for a conscious and profitable development of your spa.
In view of our long experience in the field of SPA Consulting & Management, on different types of projects, we illustrate the Modus Operandi Development SPA, set to support you in the SPA continuous evolutionary process, so as to reach ever-changing goals and objectives.
Clearness and awareness are the basis for an effective management of your company. In this first time, then, we will make a comprehensive analysis of your SPA, a Check-Up in fact, to provide a picture in high definition where it becomes apparent every single detail.
- Analysis Structure and Equipment
- Analysis Marketing & Communication
- Analysis Procedures & Protocols
- Team analysis
- Analysis Costs & Revenues
- Evaluation of Management model
- Concluding report, action plan with objectives, costs and Chronoplan
The Concept, through its aesthetic and technological forms, has the fundamental task to adhere to the target audience and thus respond adequately to the demand of customers. It is critical as many of the menu Treatments and its applications Supported Protocols, the essence of the Concept.
- New Menu’s definition of Treatments & Services
- New Guide lines of Application Sheets
- Redefinition of equipment and technological systems
- New Architectural and technological plants boards for spa area
- New Flow charts for Customers and Operators
Too often the architectural design is a drag instead of a business accelerator. Aware of its importance and data in hand, we can, at this point, confer to the project the necessary features to ensure that your SPA corresponds for 100% to your business idea.
Now the bbspa team will assist your Architects team in :
Design & Renovation of architectural structure
Design & Renovation of technological systems
Design & Renovationof Technical furnitures
Design & Renovation full concept design
Once the Hardware has been put together, it's now the turn of the Software. This represents the core that will make it possible for your structure to become a pulsating and efficient powerhouse geared towards the objective of an efficient Business SPA.
- Redrawing up the technical, practical and management sheet
- Redefining the professional equipment list
- Creating and implementing the new guidelines: Team
- Creating and implementing the new guidelines: Clients
- Preparing a three-year SPA Budget
We will assist you in the selection, training and defining of the most important and critical part of your SPA: your New Team. We will transfer the tools necessary for the team to become the strength of your business, able to convey and apply your vision and mission.
- Redefinition and Drawing up of the new ideal staff for the Team
- Selection of New Team members
- Preparation of the 2 times training plan
- 1st Training, "Leveling for the time of the new Opening"
- 2nd Training, Continuing Training
- Redefining the team reward and incentive systems
We are finally there, well almost. In fact, there is one last effort to be made before opening: the careful attention given to each detail, to all those aspects, in other words, which form the tip of the iceberg, the part immediately visible to all, the part we will be "judged on", your daily interface between us, your team and your customers. From this point forward, these are the aspects that will decide the game.
- Selecting and application of the SPA Computer Management System
- Redefining the “uniform system” for the SPA team
- Redefining the “equipment system” for the Cubicles and Clients
- Suport to Marketing Plan redefinition and prepation
- Suport to Communication plan redefinition
- Professional reinstallation and setting up of SPA
We are at the seventh and last time, now we will continue to assist you, according to the management system you choose. We will do it with our presence and guidance for the time necessary to achieve the maximum efficiency of your spa and your full degree of management autonomy.
- Implementation of the management system
- SPA management training
- Monitoring the results of Marketing & Budget objectives
- Scheduled checking of Management System
- Updating of continual Training Plan for the Team