Modus Operandi Project SPA
our method for a qualified and profitable management of your SPA project.
The investment needed to set up a SPA, the fundamental requirement for the business, must be calculated on the basis of in-depth knowledge of the chosen location, accurately assessing costs and revenue dynamics, based on an ad hoc SPA Concept:
- Analisis potential demands
- Identificatio and analisis of the main competitors
- Definition guidelines of the concept
- First hypothesis of concept and business idea
- Match-race from hypothesis of concept and business idea
- Intervention plan with chronoplan
The time when a Jacuzzi, a sauna and little more was enough to make up a Spa, is definitely over. The market has changed and only those with strong identity that it’s suited to its targets users will succeed. That’s why the concept choice and its ramifications are fundamental for the success of the project.
- Menu’s definition of Treatments & Services
- Guide lines of Application Sheets
- Definition of equipment and technological systems
- Architectural and technological plants boards for spa area
- Flow charts for Customers and Operators
- Preliminary draft
- First bill of quantities
It's possible to start the architectural design, now that all the elements for a conscious and targeted planning, have been collected. Data that helps you in the construction of a SPA which corresponds to 100% to business analysis and optimal management of customers / operators flows.
Now the bbspa team assists your Architects team:
- Design & Implementation of architectural structures
- Design & Implementation of technological systems
- Design & Implementation of Technical furniture
- Design & Implementation of full concept design
Once the Hardware has been put together, it's now the turn of the Software. This represents the core that will make it possible for your structure to become a pulsating and efficient powerhouse geared towards the objective of an efficient Business SPA.
- Drawing up the technical, practical and management sheet
- Defining the professional equipment list
- Creating and implementing the guidelines: Team
- Creating and implementing the guidelines: Clients
- Preparing a three-year SPA Budget
We will assist you in the selection, training and defining of the most important and critical part of your SPA: your Team. We will transfer the tools necessary for the team to become the strength of your business, able to convey and apply your vision and mission.
- Drawing up and definition of the ideal staff for the Team
- Selection of Team members
- Preparation of the 2 times training plan
- 1st Training, "Leveling for the time of the Opening"
- 2nd Training, Continuing Training
- Defining the team reward and incentive systems
We are finally there, well almost. In fact, there is one last effort to be made before opening: the careful attention given to each detail, to all those aspects, in other words, which form the tip of the iceberg, the part immediately visible to all, the part we will be "judged on", your daily interface between us, your team and your customers. From this point forward, these are the aspects that will decide the game.
- Selecting and application of the SPA Computer Management System
- Defining the “uniform system” for the SPA team
- Defining the “equipment system” for the Cubicles and Clients
- Suport to Marketing Plan definition and prepation
- Suport to Communication plan definition
- Professional installation and setting up of SPA
We are at the seventh and last time, now we will continue to assist you, according to the management system you choose. We will do it with our presence and guidance for the time necessary to achieve the maximum efficiency of your spa and your full degree of management autonomy.
- Implementation of the management system
- SPA management training
- Monitoring the results of Marketing & Budget objectives
- Scheduled checking of Management System
- Updating of continual Training Plan for the Team